Saturday 12 March 2011

Deck Builders Toolkit 2011 - Booster Packs

As most people will tell you the actual Deck Building portion of the toolkit is great, but most of the locked in value comes from the 4 recent boosters.

If I sold the uncommon, rare & mythic cards from my two sets I'd probably recoup my spend.

Sword of Body and Mind was my biggest draw and is worth about £12
Liliana Vess was the second best and is worth about £4
as these mythic rares were both in the same box this was a bargain!

The other box had more mid price cards, but a foil Phylactery Lich which is pretty cool, but a really low value foil rare.

Once I've had a serious look at everything I'll evaluate what I got more clearly and I've decided not to sell anything until I get the ebay cards and decide what works well together.

Excluding commons across 8 boosters I got:

1 Liliana Vess
1 Myrsmith
1 Razor Hippogriff
1 Halt Order

1 Sword of Body and Mind
1 Stone Golem
1 Corrupt
1 War Priest of Thune

1 Myr Turbine
1 Nested Ghoul
1 Accorder Paladin
1 Lead the Stampede

1 Triskelion
1 Earth Servant
1 Corrupt
1 Prized Unicorn

1 Phylactery Lich
1 Elite Vangard
1 Crystal Ball
1 Reassembling Skeleton

1 Necrotic Plague
1 Pyroclasm
1 Demon’s Horn
1 Chandra’s Spitfire

1 Cerebral Eruption
1 Liquimetal Coating
1 Bloodshot Trainee
1 Carrion Call

1 Mirran Crusader
1 Kuldotha Flamefiend
1 Viridian Corrupter

No comments:

Post a Comment